Many active and all retired federal employees, associations and businesses, along with anyone who lives, works, worships or attends school in King George, VA, and their immediate family members are eligible to join InFirst FCU.
You are eligible for membership if you are:
- A retired federal employee paid or receives an annuity through the Office of Personnel Management.
- A member of the National Active and Retired Federal Employees Association (NARFE). Click here to join NARFE.
- Employed by one of the following federal agencies, associations or businesses:
- Office of Personnel Management (OPM)
- Federal Communications Commission (FCC)
- Federal Trade Commission (FTC)
- Pension Benefit Guarantee Corporation (PBGC)
- Securities Exchange Commission (SEC)
- Federal Emergency Management Agency (FEMA)
- Surface Transportation Board (STB)
- Merit Systems Protection Board (MSPB)
- Office of Government Ethics (OGE)
- Click here for a list of eligible associations or businesses.
If you are joining through your employer, please write “Employer” and print the name of your employer.
If you are referred by a family member, please click here to complete a Family Membership Referral Application. Eligible family members include: spouse, child, sibling, parent, grandparent, as well as stepparents, stepchildren, step-siblings, domestic partners and adoptive relationships.