Group (SEG) Checking Account
Group Checking Account – perfect for non-profit organizations or associations that belong to the credit union.
This checking account offers:
- 0.10% APY1
- Access to more than 55,000 surcharge-free ATMs nationwide2
- Access to more than 5,000 shared branch locations nationwide
- Free Online Banking, Bill Payer and Mobile Banking
- Free E-Statements
- Unlimited check writing
If you have any questions about these accounts or the process, call us at 703.914.8700. To open your account, please complete and mail the following two required forms:
- Business, Chapter or Federation Membership Application and Agreement
- Copy of a valid photo ID for each signer on the account
Please note: The credit union will need to be notified of any change in officers immediately. This account is not for individuals but for Chapters and organizations.
1 APY = Annual Percentage Yield. Rates subject to change without notice. Certain terms and conditions may apply. Dividends are computed on the daily balance method. Fees may reduce earnings. 0.10% APY applies to all balances.
2 After five ATM withdrawals, there is a $1.00 fee per transaction.