Online Banking and Bill PayCheck your account balances, make transactions, and pay bills anytime, anywhere.
First time users will need to register for Online Banking.
- Your “temporary” Online ID is your member number. If you do not know your member number, click here to Contact Us.
- Your temporary password is the FIRST two letters of your LAST name (all CAPS), followed by the FIRST FIVE digits of your SSN.
- You will then be prompted to change your login credentials to information of your choosing. Your Online ID must begin with a letter.
- For security purposes, you will select a security image, answer three security questions, create a password reset question and answer, and verify your email address.
Please click here to return to the LOGIN section to continue.
If you would like to fund your account, please click here to fill out the form.
External Funds TransferTransfer money from another financial institution into an InFirst FCU savings or checking account for free. Members must be 18 or older. Transfer money to a non InFirst FCU account for a $1 fee.
Then follow these next steps:
- Log into Online Banking and click “External Funds Transfer,” then click “Add Account”.
- Enter the account number and routing number for the other financial institution.
- Authorize the validation of account.
- The external account will be credited with a random amount within one to two business days.
- Once the credit appears on the external account, log into Online Banking, go to “Enrolled Accounts” and key in the amount of the credit.
- The member has 7 days to log back into Online Banking and verify the account; otherwise it will expire and it will be necessary to delete and re-enroll the account information.