If you are a homeowner 62 years or older contact our reverse mortgage specialist, Kimberly Petrey at 800.231.8855 to see if a reverse mortgage is right for you!
A reverse mortgage is a unique loan that allows you to convert a portion of the equity in your home into tax-free* funds, giving you greater financial flexibility and security for the future.
- Supplement retirement income
- Make home repairs or modifications
- Pay for medical or long-term costs
- Delay collecting Social Security, for a larger monthly benefit
- Establish a line of credit that you can tap into as needed
- Purchase a new home
Depending on your qualifications and eligibility, you can receive your funds in a lump-sum distribution, a line of credit, monthly or term disbursements, or any combination of these payment options.
Reverse mortgages are increasingly recognized as a smart and safe way to convert the equity in your home into retirement income.
To learn more about how a reverse mortgage could benefit you, please contact our reverse mortgage specialist:
703.425.1204, ext. 158
*Please consult your tax advisor.